Katalog českých a slovenských Arma výtvorů
In September 2008 ChDKZ began with massive offensive in Chernarus. CDF forces weren't able to hold their positions and now ChDKZ forces, supported by Russia, control almost all country except the southern coast, including the two biggest cities the in region – Chernogorsk and Elektrozavodsk. Chief of the ChDKZ Lopotev wants to conquer them before UN will decide to send American forces to Chernarus. The next target is Chernogorsk, where your girlfriend lives…
- A full SP campaign with 6 missions
- Partisan campaign with an interesting and unlinear story
- Many characters with their specifications
- Many different tasks
- Including Operation Flashpoint, ArmA1 and Originál War soundtracks
- Cutscene for every mission
- Czech and Russian dubbing
- Fully translated into English, Czech and German (+French, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Hungarian for some missions)
- Briefings, overviews, hints and radio messages
- OT-62 TOPAS (CSLA)
- K-349 „Dnepr“ (Russia)
- MiG-29AS Fulcrum (AFSR)
- Mi-24V Hind (AFSR)
New singleplayer campaign '89:
- more than 60 missions
- different advances and large variability in completion of tasks
- various ending according to the decisions of player
- three playable factions
New singleplayer missions:
- Bomberman (DLC ACR is required)
- One shot, one kill (DLC ACR is required)
- Operation Venkov
- Operation Venkov ACR (DLC ACR is required)
- Shooting star (DLC ACR is required)
- Tit for tat
New multiplayer missions:
- Operation Venkov (COOP 10)
- Operation Venkov (COOP 10) (DLC ACR is required)
- Warfare for ported Sahrani
- new PBO files for AFMC and FIA
- new scripts in standalone PBO
- new standalone object: Radiostation R-129
- new standalone components for radiostation R-129 (antenna and batteries)
- trowel now added also to AFMC units: they can dig a foxholes
- added model for Sa-61 with silencer and released butt
- added action for releasing of butt on Sa-61
- fixed radius for rotation on DANA
- various fixes in MP missions
- various small fixes on models
- fixes in strings and scripts
- added „BIS_vapour“ effects on all planes
- replenish of empty positions in static weapons once the gunner died
- added action for opening of cargo doors on Mi-24
- BMP-1: allowed searchlight for commander
- Svatava a DTP-90: disabled opening of upper hatches
Replaces the default SF with the A-stan marines, who represent marines in afganistan, operating combat outposts in Kunar region.
Description: Our Venom was shoot down over the rebels position. As the 5th special forces unit your task is to find the wreck and destroy it then you must find the prisoned pilots and escort them to US mobile base. It is only up to you how you complete this mission.
Features: freedom of movement custom loadouts custom soundtrack
As a U.S. special forces soldier you have to find help and escape from Zargabad. Explore the crash site and see if anyone else alive. You will have low ammo and there is a lot of bandits, you must be careful!
Find 8 sheets and try not to turn around. Slenderman is coming!
This pack include singleplayer missions featuring the Unsung Vietnam War Mod.
Mission content: Rescue Pilot: Huey crashed. You and you platoon will be deployed near crash site to find pilot who survived and were captured by VC. (SEA island, intro, outro included)
Hold the line: In this mission you have to defend base from VC attack and survive. (SEA island, intro, outro included)
Your huey is down. Only you know that in near village Lam lu is SF patrol. You have to get there and contact the patrol. (mission is with intro, outro)
I've had these mission on my harddrive for quite a time now. Originally made for the 102nd Recon Btn, our guys won't play anything else than modern times. After a hasty translation, I've decided to post them to the rest of the community so that my work wouldn't be entirely in vain. One of them is a Dogfight on Chernarus, Spitfires and Hurricanes versus Bf-109s and Stukas, fight for Chain Home Dover. The other is a 9 man commandos mission about destroying a fighter prototype.
As I have written in the ACR DLC's thread, some people are surely going to make scenarios using new units, even though the DLC is quite bugged compared to the others. Well I am one of them, but before I make something that came completely out of my head, I got an idea to make some remakes of official SP missions first. These of course wouldn't be just exact copies with different units, basically I'm using the concept of the mission and the area where it was situated, but other aspects – objectives, balancing, briefings, gear etc. – were modified (sometimes quite a lot).
First remake is the Morning dew, mission that came out with British armed forces DLC. This mission has quite good concept, but in my opinion is not working as it was planned. I can't remember single gameplay in which the Wildcat didn't crash and only rarely it was able provide some support. Jackal just drove in the middle of the city and was quickly destroyed etc. so most of the fighting remained on player's squad. Also not using the first aid module (which I basically use for units with body armors) mostly resulted in massacre and if the player wanted to win, he ought to eliminate at least half of the enemies including one or two vehicles, which is not so ArmA style, but more likely Rambo style (similar to the other BAF mission, where you lead few men with one Warrior against lots of enemies with tanks, apcs and Hind).
Considering this, ACR Morning dew is the outcome. I wish you good luck in playing.