Katalog českých a slovenských Arma výtvorů
SHOA: Tutorial 1 (BETA)
Custom created real-time strategy mission. This is BETA version! It may contain some bugs and errors!
Controlling: LMB – Selecting units (Click to empty space to deselect all) (Hold CTRL while clicking units to select more units) RMB – Order button → Empty space = MOVE command, Enemy unit = ATTACK command, Empty vehicle = GET IN command, Selected vehicle = GET OUT command (Click on the vehicle, you have selected and crew will disembark) SPACE – Switch view (COMMAND to TACTICAL and TACTICAL to COMMAND)
Legend: Blue – Your units, you can control these Green – Allied units, you can't control these Red – Enemy units, you should kill or avoid these White – Selected units
Grouped units are connected via white lines (each member connected to the leader), leader of the group holds rank icon + his name.
Mounting vehicles: Vehicles are being mounted in pattern: — If more than 2 units are selected then >
- Leader will mount commander pos if available
- Rest of squad will mount positions „Driver“, „Gunner“, „Cargo“ in order
--- If no more than 2 units are selected then >
- First unit will mount „Driver“ position and second will mount „Gunner“ positions
If some of the positions is not available for mounting vehicle, it's skipped. PURE ORDER: COMMANDER (>2 units) > DRIVER > GUNNER > CARGO
- AI can be buggy and stupid.. Engine problem, I suppose.
- Sometimes UI may be buggy or misaligned (send me a screenshot please).
- Icons have wrong positions sometimes
- Icons of selected units may throw error if they are not on the screenspace.
- Dead units may show „Board“ hover icon if hovered with cursor
- Switching views may be buggy
- Screen scrolling by key input. (WASD to navigate through battlefield)
- Smart AI friend
- Multiplayer support (COOP and Competitive)
- Interactive buildings (for Competitive MP mainly) – Create soldiers, vehicles and another buildings
This script is created all by myself. DO NOT USE IT IN YOUR MISSIONS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! (It's not ready, some planned features still need to be constructed to the framework)