Katalog českých a slovenských Arma výtvorů
Altis Virus - Chapter 1
Mission Info Infected are hunting you, are you skilled enough to outsmart them, escape them or kill enough of them to survive? This is a multiplayer mission for 2 to 5 players.
You begin stranded around your safe camp. Your first task is to get to the camp alive, there you create a team and your next task will be to get the vehicles for you to start escaping. After you get vehicles get to the shed and wait to the chapter 2.
Approximate playtime: 30–60 minutes
- Features zombies that follows you and bites you, you can survive 9 zombie bites.
- Zombies are not sprinting but just running
- You can kill them with one to two shots
- Thanks to arma logic, they are capable of wall clipping sometimes
- Immersive mode (NOT YET)
- Story with 5 characters
- Gasoline mini-game
- Low ammo
- Skippable intro
- Build with TFAR in mind
- Zombies multiplied with player count
- Zombies created locally on all clients
Trivia / Other
- Mission is based on Nogova Virus.
- I want to thank the creator of Nogova Virus for his creation and the whole saga.
- This mission is a tribute to the Nogova Virus saga and will most likely follow it's storyline with some modifications.
- Immersive mode is not yet fully functional, there were some development disagreements that halted it's production for some time.
- Contains royalty free music from Youtube creator studio
- Best immersion is achieved with Task Force Radio Arrowhead
- Please report any bugs, errors or suggestions you'd like to change.